Thursday, October 14, 2010

So I think I made this harder then I thought so it will be mult choice

1.

  • Green
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Yellow
2.
  • super strength
  • Fly
  • Run fast
  • hold my breath under water

3.

  • Halloween,fall
  • Christmas, winter
  • Easter,spring
  • vacation, summer
4.
  • spiders
  • snakes
  • losing someone I love
  • outer space
5.
  • Ireland and Scotland
  • German and New Zealand
  • Brazil and Chile
  • England and Egypt
6.
  • German
  • Spanish
  • dutch
  • french
7.
  • piano
  • Bagpipes
  • banjo
  • jaw harp
8.
  • Carlos Santana
  • my chemical romance
  • North star
  • owl city
9.
  • When I get where I'm going
  • Amazing grace with the bagpipes
  • Oh my Father
  • Black parade
10.
  • I'll build you a rainbow
  • Ghost riders in the sky
  • Somewhere over the rainbow
  • read me a memory

No comments: