Monday, October 11, 2010

Depression

Just so everyone knows that I kind of count this as a journal because I write whatever here when I have time during my lunch break. Plus sometimes I forget to write at home.


so here goes


I find that the more people I meet that there are many who are depressed

And I hate to be a jerk but they do it to themselves. This year has shown me many different types of depressed people and how they act out to other people. I found that its cause by one thing

"Selfishness"

If everyone who has depression and even if you don't, take the time to think of others and try to do an act of kindness your depression would slowly or quickly go away. Thinking of others makes you happy because you can see the change in the person your helping and that fills your soul with peace and happiness. kindness takes over the depression like light controls the darkness. Christ spent his whole life serving others and acting out of kindness and I dont believe he was ever depressed. He had his trials that he had to over come but the whole time he was thinking of Us. Why cant we spend 10 minutes or more on someone else. Just think about it when you our feeling down on your self.

ONE ACT OF KINDNESS CAN CHANGE SOMEONES OUT LOOK ON LIFE

LSS

No comments: