Monday, October 18, 2010

Have you been so tired that your brain just stop working, I know that mine has been in a state of pause for the pasted two weeks. lucky enough the things I do at both jobs you don't need a brain to do them. It seems now all I do is work, work and sleep. with any other free time, cleaning and going to church. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying doing nightmare and I will miss it when it ends but I really miss my sleep.

I have to say that working at nightmare is amazing, you throw a bunch of people from all walks of life and see how close we become. I feel so at home there. we can be ourselves and not feel like someone is judging us because we our all crazy, its great. it is funny to hear what other jobs people do outside of Nightmare. Some work in the health care area (I was thinking that I don't want them working on me), some are in the food industries, some go to school and some do nothing and yet we find a place in our life to scare people.

When it all ends we will go our different ways, until hopefully next year.

1 comment:

Leslie Anne said...

my brain does this too.