Monday, October 11, 2010

Emotion

I have never been in so much of a emotional hurricane as this year
I have felt it and Ive seen friends and family feel it.
I hate when I see the people I love hit hard times in their life and I cant do anything about it. I can only stand next to them and help hold them up but I don't feel that's enough.
I do understand that we have to sometimes fight our own battles but it hurts to see them out on the battlefield fighting a giant before them that makes them broken and beaten.
I also understand that the lord wont let us fight alone, he has given us the tools to win, we just have to put on the whole armor and stay focus and true to ourselves, other and our heavenly father.
it makes me think of Alice in that Shinny armor when she goes out to fight the jabberwocky.
We can do it.

No comments: