Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dancing

Being the day before thanksgiving very few people are here at my work, because of that I feel that I do whatever I want.
I was in the middle of the mail room floor and I decided to bust a few moves, I had such a good song on and I could not miss the opportunity. So I did a hip swing thing and was feeling really good and the feeling was popped as my friend Mark walked through the door.
Now to try to cover up my craziness I did a swing right, then left and walk to my desk. Only hoping he thought that I could not make my mind up on which direction I was going.
I think he thinks Im crazy and that ok because Im crazy.

1 comment:

hil said...

you should have challenged him to a dance-off! of busted out some raunchy moves and said, "yeah, you like what you see?!"