Monday, June 29, 2009

Plane tickets

Last Nov I went home to Yakima and I took a plane there and then drove back with my dad. So the plane ticket for a one way was about 120 dollars give or take ( I cant remeber the excate amount). Anyway I'm going to be flying home for a bear and cougar hunt in sept, and I was just going to fly to seattle and then have dad pick me up from from there and around trip ticket was going to cost me 215. well I want to check how much it would cost me if i went to yakima, now last year I check this and it would have costed me a little over a thousand dollars from one way, but I want to see if things changed from last year to this year. I typed in salt lake to yakima around trip and to my surprize It was 352.90. I was so Shocked, I brought the tickets and Im heading home.

2 comments:

Nate Judd said...

You don't really want to kill a poor little bear do you?

Athena said...

Well Haley I would like to get a cougar but a bear will work if i dont get a cougar.