Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BEE's


I am now a Utah Bee's fan. I went to a bee's game last night and just fell in love with the team, and here's why. I was out on the grass in right field watching and their were some people throwing garbage over the fence that was just about two to two and a half feet tall. this continued to happen over the 1st and 2nd inning, and as the 3rd inning pick up the right fielder Reggie Willits came out and instead of warming up his arm he came out and pick up the trash that was flying around the field but the problem was there was no where to put the trash without it blowing away and me being in the right field by lucky chance I went to the two and a half fences and lend over (because there is a seven foot drop) and told him that i would take the garbage and throw it way. Even though it was his field, I give him credit for picking junk up when he needed to warm up his arm. So now I'm a Bee's FAN because of Reggie's good deeds.
GO BEE'S and See you Friday

No comments: