Monday, June 15, 2009

Make-UP artist

I cant wait until halloween, here's why.

I have been wanting Halloween to come so I scare people from the art work that I put on peoples face and bodies. It's my favorite holiday and you can really get into it. if you take to look at peoples faces you can see animals and creatures that they could become. I have also found a website that sells good stage make-up that stays on your face and not just the crappy stuff from the grocery store. Of course you can make pretty things but it's more fun to creep people out. ahahahahaahhhaah

I might look into becoming a make-up artist.

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Eeeek!

Betty Jo said...

My favorite part (when I participate) is taking candy form children---hahahaha

You would be a good make-up artist

love ya

Athena said...

Well mom you shock me, and i thank you for supporting me.

Nate Judd said...

I think you'd be good at it too. And I also enjoy taking candy from children.