Monday, August 30, 2010

Halloween


Well Halloween is coming upon us, which means new mask, make-up, scares and screaaaammms. with that coming our way I have some new directions to take, I put in my two weeks up at the village and I have audition for nightmare on 13th, castle of chaos and nightmare mansion this week. I know if im hired at nightmare on 13th, I will be completely exhausted by the end of the month, but Halloween only comes once a year. That means I need to get my fill for the year.



Oh my gosh that scares me, hold on hold on. I cant remove it, that face will scare the devil away. Here's a safer picture.



ARE YOU READY

4 comments:

Colleen Marie said...

Umm, not that I want to judge your life choices, but if you give up a year-round job for a seasonal job, what are you going to do come November 1st? Or is the new job a year round gig too?

Nate Judd said...

I'm excited for you Logan, good luck. I hope you made it with Nightmare.

Athena said...

I have a full time job else where, the village and nightmare are just for fun.

Leslie Anne said...

Hey, Have fun! I just started planning our costumes for this year.. first new ones in a while. I am super excited.