Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jobs


There is a job that opened up where I work. Ive known about it before the person who originally occupied the position moved to another department. Now I was not planning on applying for the job for a couple of reason,



One- a few of my friends are applying for the job

Two- I'm very comfortable were I'm at.

But with people asking(boss's and the person who would be my boss if i got the position) if I put my application in, I decided that it could hurt. Oh I mean would not hurt.
If its the right thing the lord will provide and if not then I would still have my job that I have now. Plus We need change in our lives other wise life will get boring and we will get Alzheimer's. Go Puzzle's
So my application has been put in and I wait to hear back to see if I have a interview coming up.
What will happen, I don't know? Will I get a raise, I don't know? Would I like a raise, Heck Yes.

2 comments:

hil said...

good luck! what are you doing now and what would you be doing if you got the position?

Athena said...

Currently I work with the Contracts scanning and making files, CFA's I just burn the disc for those and a large assortment of other things. With this other job I would be the BSL,I would enter data, etc....