Friday, June 11, 2010

I Need A Hero

My friends and I have determined that there are very few good guys left out there. They are Dads, grandpas, brother, Married, or gay.

And in the words of Bonnie Tyler

"Where have all the good men gone
And where are all the gods?
Where's the street-wise Hercules
To fight the rising odds?
Isn't there a white knight upon a fiery steed? ( I like this line)
Late at night I toss and turn and dream of what I need

I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
He's gotta be strong
And he's gotta be fast
And he's gotta be fresh from the fight
I need a hero
I'm holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
He's gotta be sure
And it's gotta be soon
And he's gotta be larger than life"

Where have they gone, is it like the last unicorn where there is just one left and we have to fight for him. We all want the good guy, but they make such dumb choices. It happens to be very frustrating, and I just want to slap them and tell them to get their act TOGETHER. Most women have high standards for men and we should not lower them for anything less then the best and I expect then men to think the same. I know that men and women are not perfect, but we can strive to be.

I just I will just wait for the lords time in bringing me an almost perfect man.

Name a few good qualities of a Men or Woman.

5 comments:

Leslie Anne said...

DuDe Captain and I so just bought this movie. YOu jsut need to find someone that complements you Logan. See you are a fierce do anything kinda gall (like Captain)so you need to look for a kinda nerdy guy (like me). I recommend someone who has a clean room, knows how to budget money, and likes cheese.

Betty Jo said...

Yah---that is a good one Curried---to like cheese--So funnnnnnnny!!!!!

My only suggestion is to become the heroine (if you are not already there)that a man is looking for. IT seems that when one is working on oneself then others look better also.

From a woman who is wiser now than when she was 21.

love ya

hil said...

most of them ARE stupid. so, kiss the stupid ones while you wait for a real one to come around. you aren't the kind of girl who lives for a guy, so when you find the guy you do live for, it will be a sharp contrast.

Nate Judd said...

Sometimes it's not the right time so you just have to wait. You can't force these things or you'll end up unhappy. Just date and have fun.

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I once asked a good friend this very question- "Brandy, where are all the good men?" She was also recently divorced and bitter, and she said "They're all on Broke Back Mountain."