Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today

so my sister think this is a good place to vent, so here goes. My day has been HELL, my going to me room mate chickened out on me so i was strest because of that and then when i went to lunch at cracker barrel i pick up my food and tryed starting my car but it had lock up the wheel and the ignition, and to go on top some Ahole called on the phone and was being a beast. He should never treat people the way he has been treating the people who have been trying to help him. Whats a matter with people today they have know respect to those around them. My rope is really short and if he calls again i just might rip him up and down.
i do hope my day goes better, i have voice tonight and that make me happy
good night and best of luck to all who are kind and respectful.

3 comments:

Nate Judd said...

It's going to be ok. Just work at one problem at a time. You're not alone so you don't have to worry about figuring everything else out by yourself.
Love you!

Athena said...

i love you to

Betty Jo said...

Hang in there---your family is beside you and of course this is your mom---watch your language :)

XOXOXOX