Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Logan's Manual and Guide Book

First off this may sound really vain

For sometime now Ive been thinking about Writing a Manual about myself to give to guys that I date. Ive been putting it off for awhile but after I broke up with andrew I thought that it would be a good time to start it and finish it. Then they know before hand if they can handle my very unquie character. we wont waste His time and money, and I dont have to waste my time and emotions. So for fun Im going to give my few but important readers an inside look on my Manual and guide book....

I need to start by saying Im not a normal girl, 90% that normal girls like I probably don’t.  Which also means I don’t always act the same way. Im not perfect so don’t tell me that, Im not always right so don’t say so. Though many of times I am.

Pet Names


99% of Pet Names is a No but there are the rare 1% that are expectable. The other 99% is a no go, Because Im unique, all the names like –Babe, Hun, Sweety, sugar, Honey and whatever else people think of to call there loved ones are retarded. The reason behind this is because everyone uses them. Be creative and Fun

Going Along with name my name is Logan not Ms smith. It just keeps telling me Im single and still in that confusion part of single life.


When it comes to dating not every date has to be an arm and a leg. There are lots of things you can do that don’t cost a lot or anything at all. You just have to be creative. As for me sometime those creative cheap dates are the best, not saying all. In my opinion if a girl expects you to dish out a hundred plus for the 1st date, I really don’t think she is really worth it, do you know why because if that’s how she is on the 1st just think of the dates after that. If your just dishing out money then she is probity not into you but your money. You should get to know them and see them for who they are inside not just material things. Men learn this quickly.

(more to come in this section)

Notes and Letters

Notes and Letters are so sweet, I love them. A cute little note here or there, maybe a love letter on a trip.

Letters and Notes I will keep so I can reread them and save them for Life.

(also more to come in this section)

It will be a continuing Process that I will enjoy writing and maybe in a few year from now I will look back at this and want to change something but for now, Im going to write my true thought.


No comments: