Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY .........

30 years ago I was talking to heavenly father about having a sister down on earth. I wanted to make sure that everything was in order before I came to earth. I wanted a sister who is smart, charming, joker,witty and beautiful. I was ready to leave and come to a new life being an older sister. I was standing in line to take my flight down when some chic pushed me out of line and took my place. I had to wait 7 earthly years to get my next flight down and by then I had to be the younger sister. Much to my surprise my older sister just so happened to be the girl who pushed me out of line.....Haley.

I soon forgave her and we became best friends. She is everything that I wanted plus much more, someone who can have a full plate and still look out for me, caring, graceful, loves to the fullest, giving and smaller so I can pick on her, haha (evil laugh). I truly have been blessed to have a great sister in my life.

Happy Birthday Haley, I Love you

1 comment:

Leslie Anne said...

Aww so sweeet! Happy Birthday Haley!