Thursday, September 30, 2010

Memory Maker

Im friend had this on her blog and it looked fun.
Reading the comments is the exceptionally entertaining bit. Here's what you do:1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Colleen Marie said...

Umm, that time at that place with the thing?

Or fixing the car in the parking lot, and wondering why the black guy kept asking who I was, and if I needed a boyfriend.

At least that's how I remember it.

Leslie Anne said...

Let's see... a memory of Logan.

I had the chance to sew you some dresses when you were Miss Nachese something or other. I remember trying to alter the dresses to fit your rather large um chest area. They turned out beautifully in the end. Though not nearly as beautiful as you are.

Hey i'm not going to post this thing on my blog. But it was fun to think about a favorite Logan memory. I'll try and get captain to do it too.