Friday, May 28, 2010

Stupid People

I just hate stupid people.
They should have to wear signs that just say I'm stupid.
That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you?
You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops,
never mind"
"I didn't see your sign."


Have you ever heard this song called "here's your sign"
well if not the start of it is just above but if you want to read more look online.

I have started to feel there are more and more stupid people and not enough intelligent ones in this world. I just want to print out a bunch of signs and place them on peoples back.

What is happening is it our government, our school systems,drugs, alcohol what is the deal.

2 comments:

Betty Jo said...

Yes, In all generations we do have those "kind" of people.
But I think we have lots more just because these are the "last days"

Just my two cents

hil said...

the worst of it is that these jackasses are raising their kids to be just like them.

i hear you, girl. surround yourself with people who are uplifting and good. that's all you can do.