Thursday, April 22, 2010

Masks

I don't know if you remember me telling you how much I love Halloween, scaring and masks, but I have started making mask and becoming a make-up artist. I have also started a blog to get my masks out and about, so people can see what I can do. If you would like please take a look at my all about Masks and Make-up blog to the left side of the screen. I will add to it as I take more photos of my work. Plus if anyone is wondering if they can get one customized let me know.

2 comments:

Colleen Marie said...

Is this new mask blog going to be like the cake blog you and Haley made up to show off your skills, which only has 1 posting, which simply tells us you're going to start a blog?

Athena said...

No, the reason why is that I know the password to my blog haley forgot the password to the cake blog.