Thursday, March 18, 2010

Trust

I always wondered why people all around the world are stealing, murdering, lieing, cheating etc.... but I really did not think about it happening to me. I don't understand how a friend that you love and trust would turn and stab you in the back and many others. A person who would do such a thing has lead a poor and pathetic life with nothing to look forward but hatred and pain. Yes it hurts to be stab but the real hurt will be coming from this person's cold dark heart.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that some people are out to mess other peoples lives up so that they can feel good about themselves, but where are they going in life. NO Where.

Its through friends and family that makes this life worth living and without them there is nothing. Thanks to the gospel in my life I see that's the only way I should live my life and that its not my right to judge those who do wrong to myself and others.


Thanks for letting me vent.

3 comments:

Nate Judd said...

Nothing like a little blog venting to make you feel better. Oh, and watching COPS always makes me feel better too. Try it. This Sat? My place? Girls night?

Colleen Marie said...

I used to read "text from last night" to remind myself just how nice and normal my life is.

Poor Logan. I hope you remember that the people that really love you won't stab you in the back. And the kind of person who does, you don't want in your life anyway.

hil said...

Logan, put it out there. who crapped on you? shame that person out publicly. and don't take anybody's shite; that's not who you are. and even though sometimes you are on top of the world and sometimes the world is on top of you, nobody should get away with making you feel bad. hang out with this person and say to their face, "so, i heard you were talking crap. that's lame." people don't know what to do when they are put on the spot like that. i'm sorry someone made you feel bad.